Thursday, January 18, 2007

Cat in Refrigerator

Lots going on in my life as I continue the battle to free my wife from a communist totalitarian state while also transitioning into a new career after retiring from professional cycling. That said, sometimes you just need to laugh. And laugh I did after this recent exchange with a good friend:

Me: "Hey, before I sign off...do you remember when your friend, the crazy guy (Dan, I think?)...you guys found a flattened cat on the road and picked it up and put it in someone's refrigerator on the side of the street??????"

My Friend: "Actually it was a dish washer. The cat was flattened and he put in so half the cat was hanging out of the washer. Afterwards they stole a construction barrel with a flashing [light] so every time the light would flash you could see the flattened cat."

Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. However, in commenting, you agree that you will not:1) Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. 2) Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Pappillon in its sole discretion. 3) Impersonate another person.