Thursday, January 18, 2007

Cat in Refrigerator

Lots going on in my life as I continue the battle to free my wife from a communist totalitarian state while also transitioning into a new career after retiring from professional cycling. That said, sometimes you just need to laugh. And laugh I did after this recent exchange with a good friend:

Me: "Hey, before I sign off...do you remember when your friend, the crazy guy (Dan, I think?)...you guys found a flattened cat on the road and picked it up and put it in someone's refrigerator on the side of the street??????"

My Friend: "Actually it was a dish washer. The cat was flattened and he put in so half the cat was hanging out of the washer. Afterwards they stole a construction barrel with a flashing [light] so every time the light would flash you could see the flattened cat."

Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. Comments may, however, be moderated.