Monday, August 03, 2009

Barrichello: Blah Blah Blah!

Rubens Barrichello lashed out after Brawn strategy cost him more points in German Grand Prix (12 July 2009).

I missed this while in Italy or wherever I was, but it's brilliant. I don't know if Barrichello was in the right or wrong, but - FINALLY - an F1 driver sticks it to his team and doesn't tow the party-line in the post-race interview.

Rubens Barrichello slammed his Brawn team after falling from first to sixth during the German Grand Prix:

"There was a great show from the team today of how to lose a race. I did all I could today, I got first at the first corner, and they made me lose the race."

He added:

"If we keep going like this we’re going to lose both championships. To be very honest with you I wish I could get on a plane and just go home, because when I go to the team afterward there will be a lot of ‘blah, blah, blah’ and I don’t want to hear that right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. However, in commenting, you agree that you will not:1) Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. 2) Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Pappillon in its sole discretion. 3) Impersonate another person.