Saturday, January 30, 2010

Doping (is) for Dummies with Joe Papp - Asian Edition

From Asia comes this reinterpretation of my anti-doping BikePure message, penned by Lin Ruobai. I'm privileged to be able to share my story as a warning to other athletes and policy makers who might not realize the danger posed by doping in sports, and hope that others can avoid the terrible path I mistakenly followed.


I appreciate the support I've received from those who realize that I love cycling - even though I took decisions that harmed the sport and made it impossible for me to continue there as a rider.Heck, I even loved being in Asia to race my bike, regardless of having to eat pickled chicken's head (true story)!

1 comment:

  1. Good article! You're like the Jose Canseco of cycling. Everything you say is true, but people don't want to believe that there is a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. However, in commenting, you agree that you will not:1) Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. 2) Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Pappillon in its sole discretion. 3) Impersonate another person.