Friday, January 29, 2010

Ode to the Lives of Vania Rossi, Riccardo Riccò and CERA

Cyclingnews.com reports that Riccardo Riccò's partner Vania Rossi tested positive for the CERA-variant of EPO. Not missing a beat, a poster to the CyclingNews "Clinic" forum penned this ode to the duo, and their magic potion:


"When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said.

Que Cera, Cera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Cera, Cera
What will be, will be."

1 comment:

  1. In these days of outlandish and absurd excuses (e.g. Tyler's vanishing twin), don't be surprised if Ricco's girlfriend claims her positive test is due to having multiple sessions of unprotected sex with him. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. Comments may, however, be moderated.