Saturday, March 13, 2010

Overheard on the Train

"I've been waiting my whole life for something spectacular to happen, thinking once it did, well, everything else would become perfect. Now I realize that something spectacular has been happening this entire time: MY LIFE! I spent so much time being pissed-off about not being happy because nothing spectacular was going on, that I never realized that everything I ever needed to be happy was, in fact, already in my hands. I already have everything I could want or need."


Bravo, Sir. And who says people talking on cellphones in small, enclosed public spaces is totally horrible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. However, in commenting, you agree that you will not:1) Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. 2) Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Pappillon in its sole discretion. 3) Impersonate another person.